Saturday, March 30, 2013

SPRING BREAK

As of Friday, I am on spring break!!!

 On friday, we had a really long choir contest so we didn't even have to go to school. So basically it was since Thursday.

 I'm sooooooo glad to have a break and so excited!

 On Monday and Tuesday, my friends Mac and Rae and I are going to Port Townsend to explore and stay with our friends Jerry & Martina who went on the Mexico Mission Trip with us.

 Thats going to be great because I haven't been to Port Townsend since my cousins moved...so I'm really excited to go back to all the places I remember from my childhood there.

 On another note...EASTER! My favorite holiday is a day away!

I'm missing Maren as she is back in France, but finding a lot of time to bug Isaac instead...

Through a lot of people, books, words and THE word, God has shown me a lot in the past few months and I'm feeling excited to explore that more over my spring break. 

He has risen. He has risen indeed.

Oh, and my quiz team and I took 3rd place at Regionals last week! WHOO!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment