Monday, February 18, 2013

Winter camp x2



 I have been blessed in the past 3 weeks to attend 2 different winter camps! The first one was with my 412 youth group and it was fantastic!

 We all loaded on a bus and drove down to Auburn to a camp there. We were the only ones there so it was fun and since we're a semi-big youth group, it was even more fun.

 We had really really great worship and messages that caused you to study deep down and figure out where you're wanting your life to go. It was good. Lots of tears and love.

  My friends, Lydia and Mikayla and I jumped in the FREEEEEZING lake on the last day too.

Bekah and I

The bus was really really crowded.

Mikayla and Lydia and I....Lydia was freaking out

I'm in the waay back

My beautiful girls. Sonora, Bekah and Ariel.

My even more beautiful girls. :)




   And then this weekend the group from my church, Graceland, went up to The Firs Chalet on Mount Baker for a winter camp with a bunch of different youth groups from all around. We've done this for the past 4 years and its always suuuper fun!


  Since Isaac and Josh were at state (and Zach was watching them) they came the day after we all got there. So the first day it was a smaller group (and quieter...).

On the first day, my friend, Jackie, and I found a tiny snow cave and we started to make it bigger. Then, in the second day, we showed it to the boys and we all worked together to build a huuuuuge snow cave! It was two rooms and connected with a really cool  arched-doorway staircase! (I made the doorway)

  Those messages were really good too. We talked about spiritual warfare which was cool to go through and understand more. There was really good worship the second night too..and more tears and love. Good things.

The Chalet

Eating snow!

Looking down into the snow cave


For the Chutes

God did a good job with the views

Game time!

A great group! (back row) Isaac, Josh , Abe*, Zach, Ben (front row) Mady, Hannah, Sarah, Brie*, Me, Jackie *=youth leaders

 So all in all it's been great! I haven't been up to much other than that...mostly school and sleeping. And those are both going well.

  I'm excited to see what God's going to do in my life as I'm learning so much more about him and his love. I've already been experiencing some crazy things just in my day-to-day life that I can clearly recognize as miracles and promises that God continues to show me.

 I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. heheheh thanks for that picture. :) you know how we love it. :) :) good post!

    ReplyDelete