Thursday, September 18, 2014

Whirlwind

 
   My life is starting! People are starting to make me responsible for more things and having expectations of me that I've never really been aware of. And when you're little all you can dream of is growing up and doing big things and being 'independent'. But now that I'm getting closer and closer I wish I was still 6 years old. This whirlwind of being a woman and learning to be responsible is both exciting and scary. Both fun and stressful. I began my junior year of high school at Whatcom Community College as a Running Start student on Wednesday and that just seems crazy. Theres no way I can be old enough for that! But I guess its true that time never stops for anybody.

What a crazy life we have that you can feel everything from your childhood culminating into who you're becoming. That as you grow mentally, physically and emotionally you can feel every little break as you begin to become a little more independent from your parents.

I'm in no way saying I'm mature enough for this so I'm very thankful I have one more year until I become legally 'dependent'. But then again look at Isaac....hes been legally independent for over two years and still lives in the treehouse...

  I'm excited for this time and also scared. But a good scared. The kind of scared where you know you'll learn a lot. The kind of scared where you know that God has it all in his hands so really, it feels kind of silly to be scared at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment