Thursday, April 4, 2013

Port Townsend

 
  On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Mac, Rae and I went to Port Townsend!

We got to stay with our friends, Jerry and Martina Haskins who went on the Mexico Mission trip with us a few years ago. They're really awesome and I was really happy to see them again. It was also nice to be back in Port Townsend because I haven't been there in a long time. I've missed it a lot. I think I want to move there someday....even if only for a little while.


Fort Casey



We rode buffalo!



Rae, Mac and I

The military cemetery was actually really cool

Rae and I

We found a squirrel mask!

Fort Casey




And we made daisy chains


And went to antique shops and tried on old hats...

...and ate lots of "good" food....

....and played lots of card games...



No comments:

Post a Comment