Sunday, August 4, 2013

Everyone just keeps growing!!


  The growth in our household has been unmistakable.

 Maren has brought a lot from Taize, Andrea and Ben are constanly growing in their relationship, Isaac is becoming a big, mature man, Ruben's belly is growing soooo much and I'm growing very much everyday. I realized I underestimated the work God could do in and through you if you take even 3 minutes to read his word with him everyday. Also, the laundry pile continues to grow as well.

  





  3 out of 7 Days, 1 Mullen and 1 soon-to-be-Mullen hopped in a car, then hopped out and onto a trail and took a long, tiring, aching hike up to the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

 



Gods made some pretty beautiful stuff.




They're getting married in less than a month!


    Top highlights of the past months in little sentences:

  •  Andrea and Ben are definitely in love. (gross)
  •  Ruben is the cutest baby I've ever seen. 
  •  I've been blessed with hilarious friends.
  •  Having a big family has proved to be the best thing ever.
  • God is really good. 

   










No comments:

Post a Comment