Monday, November 12, 2012

...and we're back.

  Saturday night, we got back from State at 1:00 AM.

We were all really tired and slept most of the way...except when we stopped for food and got stuck in the men's bathroom....good times with all the crazy girls. :)

 It all went really well and I had TONS of fun. I only swam on Friday and I actually added some time! :) But I don't mind that much because I was just happy to be there and happy to be able to swim!

All the state swimmers

braiding alex's hair

(bakc row) Sophie, Olivia and I (front) Em and Hannah

Hannah and I

We all got cool glasses and sweatbands for helping! :) Don, me, Kathering, Lauren and Hannah

Everyone and even the alternates and helpers

me, Nina, Gwen and Hannah

Hannah and I falling asleep during lunch

Julie, Hannah, me, Katherine and Sophie

hannah and I. Yes, we're tired.
Overall, it was so so so so so much fun. I enjoyed it a lot and everyone was so much fun to hang around with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment