Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Take it as it comes.

As school moves on, I'm getting more used to it.

The hard mornings when I'm overwhelmed have turned more into mornings that I find myself waking up and knowing that whatever comes, no matter what, I'm going to get through it.

My friend, Em and I were swimming one day and it was a challenge set day. We were both tired and didn't want to swim hard. But we realized that, just like running lots of stairs or having a hard test or whatever, we always get through it.

In the beginning, we can dread it. In the middle we can feel like we're too tired. But in the end, we're done.

We make it through every time. Whether it is hard or easy. Or whether it makes us tired or gives us energy. We make it through things.

Isn't that something that we have a god who promises us that? Isn't it something that God promises us that and that he'll be in that beginning and the middle and that end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqoU6V86AkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment