Saturday, October 27, 2012

My week

This week was really really great because we had a 3 day weekend!!!

 They had a teacher work-day on Friday so we didn't have school that day.

 Yesterday, it was JV Champs for the swimmers who haven't qualified for Districts yet. Since I have already qualified in my events, I didn't swim there so instead, those who weren't swimming there, had a one-hour practice and we got to play a little Water Polo! :) It was really fun. Then we went and cheered on the swimmers.

Me, Hannah and Julie while we're cheering! Love them.
 I have no homework this weekend at all (I finished it all at school) so I'm just sitting around and taking lots of naps. :)

Tonight, Andrea, Ben, Isaac, Mom, Dad, Evan and I are all gonna carve pumpkins! And then we're going to watch a scary movie with Dad.

Next week (this upcoming week) It will be like I'm having another 3-day weekend because we get to leave early from school to go to Districts!

I'm SO excited for Districts!!!! It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait!

Okay, I gotta go and set up for punkin's.

And we're skyping with Maren who is in Dusseldorf, Germany! YAYA! Only 3 weeks until she gets hooommmeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment