Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy! (And very random!)

 Betty, Sophie and I went running which....went well.....okay okay, we walked a lot, but we still ran!

Betty and I started out running barefoot 3-legged, but that wasn't working, so we each put on one of Sophie's shoes half-way through and she ran barefoot! It worked really well!

 Betty and I are actually better at sprinting than running casually, but we can't sprint the whole way for the Ski to Sea.....so we will just do our best!


 Afterwards, I taught Sophie, Emily and Betty how to play Bocce Ball and then we ran around the yard a lot and giggled. Just like we usually do. All the time. 
   I did dishes and now I'm watching Isaac try to fix something......I'm bored.....and tired...BUT I FEEL AWESOME!

 I don't know why exactly, but you just know that feeling where you just feel......really excited about life at the moment? It's like that. It's awesome.

Mom and Dad are getting a new mattress tomorrow! At 9:00....so it'll be a little weird to be in my room with these weird mattress dudes coming into the room next to mine. :P

 Anyhoo....shout-out to Laura for her new baby sister, Mia!!!! We're praying and so excited! :D
 It's nice to be a smiley person. I'm glad God created me this way.  This year in quizzing, when I was leaving the quiz meet, I was walking by two boys. One of them asked the other one "Who won the meet?" and the other guy said "Oh that one team with the girls!" and the other guy was like "Which one?" and the other guy said "Oh, you know...the smiley team!!"

 It's great to be known as "The Smiley Team"! and to be seen as a smiley person. It makes me happy when I can make other happy because I'm happy. It's a great deal!! I'm happy, other people are happy, so I'm even more happy!! HAHA! It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment